Odoo Tips of the month : April 2016 - Part 2.
Being an expert of Odoo Since 9+ years, we have been releasing some useful tips and news around Odoo every month. Here we go for April 2016. Please note down the ODOO tips coming out of Media around Odoo especially Twitter and Facebook. Lets thank to them.
This is the part 2 for the tips.
- If you want to change default partner image, this is the place
- The module web_one2many_list_action lands in @OdooCommunity to define actions for rows in from views
- Include a share button in all the events pages of your #odoo v8 website with this #OCA module by @andhit_r
- Add possibility to handle multiple addresses, emails and phones blooparksystems/partner
- Odoo Module that helps to find partner's messages, but also could be used to evaluate work activity.
- #GoDaddy announces worldwide launch of #Cloud servers &applications with one-click installation for #Odoo & #OpenERP
- Define rules for making auto-reconcile steps on bank statements with this #OCA Odoo module v8- Thanks to @guewenb
- ODOO v8 module for having delivery addresses at sale order level & make several pickings from it by @ClonedAgain
- New tutorial online about how to install #Odoo 9 on #Ubuntu 16.04 (with #postgreSQL 9.5)!
- OCA module: Allow website users to book meetings on the website.
- Generate XLSX reports easily in #odoo v9 with report_xlsx #OCA module
- Dismantle a product to obtain their BoM components in #odoo v9 with this #OCA module.
- The migration + improvement (with tests) of the #OCA #odoo v9 module base_location_geonames_import is merged.
- Get multiple EAN13 codes for a product with the migration to #odoo v8 + improvement
- The #OCA module for saving readonly fields is now migrated to #odoo v9: https://github.com/OCA/web/tree/9.0/web_readonly_bypass
- The amazing module from OCA for the global date range : https://github.com/OCA/server-tools/tree/9.0/date_range
- Obtain your worked days (for payrolls) from the timesheets with this #OCA #odoo v8 module ported by @andhit_r