OpenERP Integration with Liferay by SerpentCS!
OpenERP is an open-source enterprise resource planning (ERP) software actively programmed, supported, and organized by OpenERP s.a. OpenERP is similar to many open source projects where customized programming, support, and other services are also provided by an active global community and partner network.
OpenERP is an open source alternative to SAP ERP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, Adempiere, Compiere, OFBiz, Openbravo, and other enterprise resource planning software.
OpenERP is licensed under the terms of the AGPL license. More Details are here.
Liferay Portal is a free and open source enterprise portal project written in Java and distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License and optional commercial license. The Liferay project additionally supports Liferay Social Office, Liferay Sync, Liferay AlloyUI, Liferay enterprise Connectivity Apps and the Liferay Marketplace. It is primarily used to power corporate intranets and extranets.
Liferay Portal is a web platform with features commonly required for the development of websites and portals. Liferay includes a built-in web content management system allowing users to build websites and portals as an assembly of themes, pages, portlets/gadgets and a common navigation. Liferay is sometimes described as a content management framework or a web application framework. Liferay's support for plugins extends into multiple programming languages, including support for PHP and Ruby portlets.
Serpent Consulting Services Pvt Ltd. has integrated OpenERP and liferay. The core purpose is to display various business models of OpenERP like (products, services, team, employees, suppliers, customers, projects, events, etc.) on your Liferay portals.
We would like to invite the community to provide feedback, we will add more features here and will publish the source soon.
SerpentCS Note: Following are our OpenERP contributions of the last quarter.
1. AIOS – Android based OpenERP Android client made free for v6.1 and v7.
2. 62 Webkit reports for official addons v7 contributed for community.
3. OpenERP - Evernote Integration executed, made opensource.
4. OpenERP - Ogone Payment gateway integration finished.
5. OpenERP - Authorize.net payment gateway Integration,releasing next month.
6. OpenERP - Education Management solution made opensource.
7. OpenERP - Hotel management solution made opensource.
8. 3 Huge trainings delivered in Malaysia, Singapore and Dubai.
9. OpenERP Currency configuration explained.
10. OpenERP - Base module recorder migrated and contributed for v7.